11/22/2011

Seokchon Lake


*Why Seokchon Lake is an 'it' spot?

 Seokchon Lake is the first place that I want to introduce since it is my favorite spot in Seoul. It is near Lotte World which is located in Jamsil. Actually, Most of people only think Lotte World in regard to Jamsil but never think about Seokchon Lake. As a person who adores this place, I felt sorry for people just visit Lotte World.
Then, what is so special about this place? First, it is a really good place to jog, go for a walk, and ride a bicycle etc. It is true that there are not many places you can exercise with nature in Seoul, but Seockchon Lake is. I myself often visit the lake for riding a bicycle because it has a decent bicycle lane. Second, there are lots of unique restaurants and cafes around the lake. Recently, city is trying to make Seokchon lake area as a European style café boulevard. So it is worth to visit with a date to feel some romantic mood. 



The trail of Seokchon lake is very beautiful, especially in Spring.







* My pick - 5sijung

  Like I said, there are many cafes around the lake. And 5sijung is a place I sometimes visit. My last visit was 2 days ago. It was a really cold day, but I made myself warm in 5sijung. It's not a big place but it has a very comfortable mood. The reason that I recommend this place is that they have some special menu you can’t have at other coffee shops such as persimmon yogurt, ginseng milk, and spinach milk. I've tried persimmon yogurt, it was unique and worth to try. Coffee flavor is also nice and other side menu like scone or cake was delicious, too. They provide special menu for each season.

Price: Coffee 4000~6000won
         Smoothie 6000~10000won
         Coffee+ Cake set menu 12000won













It's a chocolate cake only for winter season. Hot chocolate is inside of the cake. 
Garnish cake with vanilla ice cream and some fruits.
Chocolate cake set (+Americano) =12800



persimmon yogurt 9000won



It's me in the cafe:)


It's a map of Jamsil. I marked several important places in English.

To Seokchon Lake -Jamsil station(Line2,8) exit 2 or 3
To Lotte world -exit 3 or 4
To 5sijung -exit 2


No comments:

Post a Comment