12/07/2011

Apgujeong - Pierrot Strike

*Hip Place in Apgujeong


"Pierrot Strike" is located in the first floor of Designer Club in Apgujeong. It's a pub where you can enjoy billiard, bowling, and dart game. It's very popular these days among so called 'Gangnam people.' Since lots of celebrities visit here, you'll see Big Bang or Super junior if you're lucky. Kim Yuna the figure skater is a frequenter, too. The things that good about this place is you can enjoy different drinking culture from Korean's. It's not only focused on drinking, it's more like a playground for adults. 



  With all these entertainments, you can get some beer from other countries such as Tsingtao, San miguel, Beck's, xxxx, and VB. If you want to have a dinner, consider that they also sell pasta, pizza, and salad. However, those are a little bit expensive comparing to other restaurants and also they add 10% of taxes.  So I suggest having a dinner near here, then you can get some beer and enjoy all these entertainments in Pierrot Strike.


In the daytime, they run brunch cafe only, so you can't use facilities like billiard or bowling. I've never been here in the day time so it's hard to tell its taste. But as I heard, it's tasty but pricey just like any other restaurants in Apgujeong. They offer sandwiches, salad, and egg scrambles etc. 




  I sometimes visit here when they throw a party. Because Its atmosphere is more casual and comfortable than real clubs. Also there are great performances at the party night. But there is a chance that you will wait more than 1hour when there is a party. So I recommend you to go there at early night. 



* Information
business hours : 6pm to 3am
fee: bowling 5000won/1game  bowling shoes rental 1500won
contact: 02-6007-8889
http://www.pierrotstrike.co.kr/



*Location


No comments:

Post a Comment