I believe Myeongdong is the most famous and popular place to foreigners.There are lots of shops, restaurants, and department stores to enjoy.However, You can easily notice that Myeongdong is a very, very busy and noisy town with lots of traffics and people. So you might want to find someplace quiet and peaceful. And that is the reason why I want to introduce this Korean restaurant where you can escape from all these chaos.
photo from official website
Its one of the popular menus is a course menu.
They provide 14 cuisines starting with the Korean traditional soup to desert. But they serve it only in dinner time. What is good about course menu is you can enjoy various Korean food that you can't have in normal Korean restaurant such as Tangpyeongchae (Mung bean jelly mixed with
vegetables and beef) which is famous for King's food in Chosun Dynasty. But course menu starts from 20dollars, so you may feel it's expensive. These are photos of course menu.
Photos from ymis9482's blog
But when you visit at lunch, you can enjoy
one-course dish. Even though it's not as fancy as course menu, it's less
expensive and delicious, too. My favorite was Tteok galbi(meatball made with
galbi) jungsik. I guess it's much more reasonable and delicious than course
menu actually. So when you visit at Myeondong daytime for shopping or
entertainment, you can have a lunch here
if you want something different. But for dinner with the big fat check?
All I can say is you can have much better food with 25dollars!




No comments:
Post a Comment