I don't know why but nowadays it is very hard to find Korean restaurant where serves decent Korean food. Maybe it's because there are too many western restaurants and lots of people prefer it to Korean restaurants. So I will start the series of introducing nice Korean restaurants in Seoul for someone who visit Korea from overseas or who is looking for a real nice one. And first place I want to introduce is Todamgol which is located in Chungdamdong.
Chungdamdong is probably the most hip place in Seoul. You can find many of modern cafes,restaurants and boutiques. But if you look more into this place, you will find something else you didn't expect. Just like Todamgol.
Even though it is located in the most expensive town in Korea, but the price of food is very reasonable. Most of main dishes are less than 10dollars. And the taste of food is very, very nice. The dishes they serve is traditional Korean food with a homemade style such as Bibimbop, Doenjang Jjigae (soybean stew),bulgogi and Seafood Pajun (Korean style pancake or pizza) etc. And the number of side dishes are more than 10 including oysters, seasoned raw crabs, and tofu etc.
If you're a foreigner, you can experience real Korean food. And If you're Korean, you would think about meals that your grandmother made for you. I recommend you to make a reservation if you don't want to wait for a long time.
*Location




No comments:
Post a Comment